[stylist] PDF

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 13 13:56:59 UTC 2012

Jaws 13 has a feature called convenient OCR.  I've never tried it on my
computer so I can't tell you exactly what it does or how it works.  It may
have been improved for version 14, which I still need to install.

Even if the document is not ttagged, Adobe will try to infer how to read it,
which leads to unpredictable results.

Bill Outman