[stylist] William the Conqueror; some thoughts to ponder

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 13 14:18:17 UTC 2012

Well, I am not admiring anything about his reign
Per cie, merely the abstract symbol of decisiveness.  It was a different
time in history which for a wholehost of reasons we would not with to
emulate fully.

I have observed in my own life at times that I can fall into the trap of
tentativeness.

You raise a fair point that the full history may require further inquiry on
my part.

Bill Outman