[stylist] Learning Project Writing Plays

kec92 at ourlink.net kec92 at ourlink.net
Wed Nov 21 21:38:43 UTC 2012

	Hi All,

	  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
I thought that it might be helpful to see an example of how I
structure a play and how it starts to take form in the early stages.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. I will send the
attachment as a word file with this e-mail.

	Thanks,

	Keitei
 On Mon 11/19/12 7:46 AM , "Robert Leslie Newman" newmanrl at cox.net
sent:
  I too would like to see more: like show me what all this looks like
on the
 page! I know what a book or story manuscript looks like, but I
suspect that
 the play manuscript is formatted differently!
 Thanes -----Original Message-----