[stylist] Learning Project Writing Plays

Aine Kelly-Costello ainekc at orcon.net.nz
Fri Nov 23 03:37:17 UTC 2012

Hi Keitei,

I really like this script , good job! I agree with Chris
though-would like to see what happens! Just one minor thing I
noticed: the description of what Katharine is doing sometimes
jumps into the past tense, accidentally, it seems.  I am
referring to this part:
?
Katharine walked in circles around the small living room.  It
looked like pacing.  Finally, she takes a seat on the couch.  The
microwave dings and Katharine jumps up.  She rushed to the
microwave and opens the door.  Inside the microwave sat a mug of
tea.

?

Good work though!

Aine