[stylist] Robert's gratitude submission

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Mon Nov 26 02:56:16 UTC 2012

Robert,

This piece reads pretty well, and I have little to add beyond what Bridgit
and others have already suggested. I'd like you to 'show' more, and if you
aren't too concerned with word count, I'd like to have more of a scene with
Mrs. Johnson and the girls. I'm not a fan of comments within parentheses, as
I think it's author intrusion. Either work it into a sentence, or leave it
out. Finally, you need a question mark in the following sentence:
"Pretty. Now how about we go into the kitchen, have tea
and get to know one another."

Nice job.

chris