[stylist] {Disarmed} Vision Through Words post: Colors

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Wed Apr 3 15:49:06 UTC 2013

Linda,

If you think about it, art and science are both right brain activities.
Scientists must utilize the left brain much of the time, it's true. But to
stand on the shoulders of previous scientists, and then take a leap forward,
that takes creativity. It takes outside the box thinking. My wife teaches in
the Chemistry department at Yale, and she's told me that a number of the
tenured faculty are painters. And of course, the correlation between an
aptitude for mathematics and musical ability is well documented.

Good luck with your house project.

chris