[stylist] My thoughts- Kuell article in Monitor

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 00:20:27 UTC 2013

So, I would like to know aboout these rant magazines. Both Bridget and I
are known for our passionate rants and I am guessing we would both like to
learn more about this new source. See? Everything pertains. Besides, I also
notice that those who want to censor are the ones who disagree with the
message. Well, I guess it makes sense. Why would you not want to promote
your beliefs? No book burning here whether I agree or not. As a witch, I do
not like burning of any kind. haha Eve

>>> justin.williams2%40gmai<http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/justin.williams2%40gmai>