[stylist] colors/rainbow prompt

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Apr 6 03:32:53 UTC 2013

Have any of you ever described something in such a way that makes the reader believe that you saw it when actually you touched it?

I didn’t want to spoil what my writing was going to be, but I’m having a hard time with it.  Ah, I just had a brilliant thought!  I’ll not spoil the surprise and stop constraining myself to poetry.  I’ll write an essay!
Bye, bye!  Off to sleep and thoughts on how to do it.  (Though hints if you’ve written about seeing with your eyes when actually you saw with your fingers would still be appreciated.)
Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg