[stylist] jaws question

Classemt at aol.com Classemt at aol.com
Sat Apr 6 16:24:32 UTC 2013

Robert computor still somewhat down please call me 908- 725- 9044 angela
perone thanks.

In a message dated 3/23/2013 11:01:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
newmanrl at cox.net writes:

Gee  Whiz! I cannot picture that one!? Like you are saying that it selects
and  pops off the option And after it starts --- whatever, you then of
course
would be out of the combo box.
Yeah, do as Justin recommended, if  you need to go into a combo box, then do
the alt+arrow down, and then you  are in a properly opened and active combo
box, all awaiting for your  command.