[stylist] To ponder- taken to another level

Anita Ogletree yrstrli at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 02:30:13 UTC 2013

Lynda, I have to concur with you on that.  I am blessed as well
with someone who lifts me up and makes the negative behavior of
others less distracting.
Sometimes he sees things I miss about my abilities.  I sometimes
want to pench him when he tells people we meet that I pbbay
instruments.  My vote isn't always in agreement with that.

Anita