[stylist] To ponder- taken to another level

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 10 18:31:34 UTC 2013

Anita,

Do you use a white cane? Not that you won't still run into things, but
if using a cane, or dog for that matter, and using properly, you are
less likely to run into things, at least with your body.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
Read my blog at:

"If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can
satisfy, we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for
another world."
C. S. Lewis

Message: 24