[stylist] Writing prompt- Brown winter

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 20:37:23 UTC 2013

Yes, pretty obvious, grin. California Loving, right by the Mamas and
Papas?I share your sentiments. I like the pacing and flow of this. Good
job.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
Read my blog at:

"If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can
satisfy, we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for
another world."
C. S. Lewis

Message: 26