[stylist] CK prompt response

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 20:56:18 UTC 2013

Yes, I see the story as sad, but I find it as kind of like dark
humor.  Dark, because he calls his computer "Mr.  Computer", and
mentions his "friend Jack Daniels." I don't know, I just feel
like it's really black humor, like, really punchy and with
attitude.
Maybe I'm wrong.  That's just how I feel.  But either way, I
liked it.
Vejas