[stylist] Representing blindness

Anita Ogletree yrstrli at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 21:17:21 UTC 2013

And that's fine.  I don't think you will say to someone who
chooses to wear those things that you don't dress down.
It sounds like she's putting people down because she is a bit
conceited.  Actually, she believes that wearing tight clothes to
show off her body (which is quite unprofessional if you ask me),
particularly since she is a manager says that she's insecure.
The wives of her driver don't like it because it sends the wrong
message.
But I think everyone should be able to dress how they please as
long as it is appropriate.  I wouldn't deliberately leave my
house in my night clothes because I choose not to.

Anita

Anita