[stylist] Prompt- when we dance together

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Fri Feb 15 20:09:48 UTC 2013

Bridget-
thanks for your comments -
my poem is absolutely nothing like the song, except for the joy of dancing
with a lover and how that feels.
I am hard core country rock - but I love 18th century (and really, all)
Germanic classical music and 50s  HOT jazz (but I hate cool jazz) and most
of all, Appalachian Old Time Mountain Music.

Lynda