[stylist] More on article showing what parents and kidsarefacing

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Feb 17 20:47:16 UTC 2013

Donna,
I am sure you are right on all this. Yes, I do think of those things, too,
with the ones who come from homes where they are marginalized and abused -
and I know that many of them will never respond to any kind of training at
all.  It is really sad.  or to their family.

The high school students I met were brilliant and already had been accepted
into good colleges - they were excited and I know they were as well prepared
as they can be for this new adventure. It was obvious they had really good
parents who wanted the best for them and helped them to be the best they can
be.

Lynda