[stylist] Tunnel Vision

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Thu Jan 31 15:10:07 UTC 2013

Chris,
Yes, it was a wonderful break, and thanks for your comments. Personally, I
don't know if I could ever pull that stair trick off again. It's never
happened. I'd like to think I could, but I'd rather not find out. *grin*

As for the ending, I thought about it afterwards and temporarily changed the
last sentence to read:

Block quote
Also, those tunnels, which had been -- along with my hopes -- narrowing over
the years , seemed to be starting to spread out a bit.
Block quote end

It's not quite right, but better, I think. Armed with your thoughts,
however, I will rethink the matter.
Donna