[stylist] boe2anthology prdering protocol, sample media release

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Tue Jul 2 12:00:39 UTC 2013

Kate

Once again, thanks for selecting my work for the BOE second anthology.

I am passing this Email chain to the NFB writer's group so that they have a contact person to ask about who, and what pieces, were selected for the anthology.  We want to publicize this book in Slate and Style, the NFB writer's newsletter and want to be accurate when describing this book.

Once again thanks.

Shawn