[stylist] new poem

Kyle woodard wallacewoodard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 01:15:46 UTC 2013

Thank you all for your comments and opinions as for your comment about
personification Jackie. in order to muddy the waters a bit I will ask am I
using personification or is the ending a metaphor for something else? I am
not completely sure myself this poem kind of wrote itself later, Kyle

--
Wallace Kyle Woodard IV
Independent Associate for Pre Paid Legal Services