[stylist] be warned kind of creepy

Myrna Badgerow kajuncutie926 at aol.com
Sat Mar 30 00:14:10 UTC 2013

You sound like me about this not being your habit except for me it is romantic poetry. Yes this is dark but it is still good poetry. I do agree with earlier comments about perhaps tightening up some of the lines but this is a great poem overall and I agree too that it's theme would be great during Halloween.
Well done, Kyle!
Myrna

Sent from my iPhone