[stylist] Cookbook and other writing

Tessa Urban tfurban22 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 16:13:04 UTC 2013

April I think that is a good idea! Doing a cookbook to help others that have memory issues or vision issues! I would be interested in reading a sample of how you adapt a recipe I am new at learning how to cook since I haven't really been taught properly growing up I am learning now and I am having fun with it!
I realize this may be off-topic however I use a crock pot, And stove that is really a hotplate And my favorite a George Forman grill!! Actually I love the crockpot and the foreman equally LOL! I live in a very small apartment so I don't have a regular oven I never thought I would miss an oven so much... If anyone has any easy crock pot recipes to share with me please feel free to email me at tfurban22 at gmail.com Also if you have anything interesting to grill on the George foreman grill that would be cool too! Just put recipe in the subject line so I don't delete it because of spam.
Also is gluten free the same as sugar free? Thank you so much for everyone's patience with me concerning especially this question LOL!
God bless, Tessa

Sent from my iPhone