[stylist] Cookbook and other writing

Alyssa Frierson alyssafrierson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 17:09:56 UTC 2013

Tessa,
To answer your question about gluten vs sugar free, no, they're
different. Gluten is in things that have flour and/or wheat (pasta,
bread, baked goods, etc). Sugar free is just what it says-- foods that
don't have sugar or that contain a sugar substitute like Splenda.
Hope that helps. Have fun cooking!

Alyssa