[stylist] Short story anthologies

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 8 21:27:39 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Where  might I be able to obtain any short story anthologies in accessible form? I’m particularly seeking braille which would enable me to read to people as part of volunteer positions. Anyone produce
Best American Short Stories anthologies? The NLS library does not seem to have that series brailled.

Recommendations would be nice. Which anthology stood out to you? Also collections of short biographies might be good to read as well; its interesting to read about and its about real people then.

I can pay for them as long as its not too much; maybe under 45 dollars is reasonable.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Ashley