[stylist] When we have new members ... you do good!

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Jul 15 21:28:09 UTC 2014

Hi STYLIST Members

It is heart and page warming to see how so many of us will greet anyone to
posts the subject line - Introducing myself, a new member..

And behind the scene.just so you know, I as the president write that new
person off-list. I greet them, and share with them information about the
benefits of joining the Division. (Many join, not all, but hey.anyone can
join STYLIST and share in building the wealth of our combined knowledge.!)

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

 <http://www.thoughtprovoker.info/> http://www.thoughtprovoker.info

President, NFB Writers' Division

Division Website-

http://writers.nfb.org

Chair, NFB Communications Committee

Vice President, Nebraska Senior Division

First Vice President, Omaha Chapter

Commissioner, Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired