[stylist] low glucose, la toilet, bad romance

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 19:33:32 UTC 2014

Thanks, Chris. As an adult, my lows are more like how you describe it. I
tend to just fall asleep or feel half-aware. Not sure why they were so
intense as a child, but I've heard this happens a lot with type ones as
they get older.

It's frightening for me to read, not sure if it evokes the same response
in others. Thanks for reading and commenting.

Bridgit