[stylist] Hi, everyone

Rowena Portch Rowena at rowenaportch.com
Tue Apr 14 18:27:20 UTC 2015

I got involved with the wrong crowd is all. I have moral standards that I refuse to breach. So long as you stay true to yourselves and do not give into the empty promises that tend to fly, you will be fine. I'm sure the staff of Tor books have changed for the better.

Good luck on your books! Enjoy the process, it is a fun ride.

Rowena
Rowena
Author of the Spirian Saga
http://RowenaPortch.com