[stylist] Dealing with frustration memories!

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 09:08:24 UTC 2015

I think humans have frustrations all the time weather we're blind or
sighted. We all deal with crap. People are bullied no for many reasons, so I
don't think we're really a class of our own in that as blind people. No
sighted people won't have trouble, for example if the furniture at their job
is moved all around but if their boss nitpicks them for other stuff, it's
just as unpleasant and though each person, be they blind or sighted has a
different situation, the feelings it inspires are much the same. Remembering
that helps us not to feel so separated as it's really not true. This said, I
feel general coping skills apply as well as good clear communication even if
it may seem unnecessary or obvious.
Sem