[stylist] writer or write not

3rdeyeonly at gmail.com 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 18:01:24 UTC 2015

OK I'm going to try this again. Bridget I agree with everything you just said. Right now we seem to be having a good discussion and a good outlet with Jackie's prompt. When this seems to die down why don't you put your thinking cap on and come up with another prompt? No pressure just let's keep things going like you said. And I agree I think that if we have another list for the Writers it my just make things confusing more so. Eve

Sent from my iPhone