[stylist] sharing

Kendra Schafer redwing731 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 01:53:49 UTC 2015

Hi all!
I am not a professional meteorologist either. I probably would be one if math didn't stop me since I have always struggled with it. I have spent years following the local weather patterns here in Oregon. We have also had a very hot summer. Today is one of the coldist days since May. As for thunderstorms, you have to have hot air going against cold air. The more moysture, the better. That's why you see the best thunderstorms in the states near the Golf of Mexico.
Kendra

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author unknown
I believe that everything is all interconnected and full of magic.
Blessed Be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
 A Pagan federationist,
The National Federation Of The Blind Of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,

Live the Life We Want

Diehard Fan Of Harry Potter, The Middle Earth Universe, The Pittsburgh Penguins, The Detroit Red Wings, The Baltimore Ravens, The Oregon State Beavers,  and Bald Eagles.
 Happily Living With My Wonderful Boyfriend  In Salem, Oregon.
This  E Mail Was Sent  from Kendra's Constantly Active And Mobile Google E Mail Box That Is Located On Kendra's iPhone 5 Which Never Sleeps Even When Kendra Is Sleeping.