[stylist] sharing

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 19:32:22 UTC 2015

Oh I don't know if I was a delightful child or not.  (Grin).  I
could be a brat, and downright mean, for which I have begged the
Lord's forgiveness).  But I remember it, and it checks me-that
memory, so that hopefully I don't fall into those traps.  I know
that I sometimes do, but I try to keep that part of me in check,
and channel it to other uses-changing it to determination to get
through what I need to.

I had a mixed childhood, some wonderful fun and happy times, and
some times when I was so puzzled, hurt and scared by events
around me.  I love to think about the good times, and try not to
think about the bad, except in a way to try and either get
further healing or to remember some learned lesson.    Debby P.S.
You are such a wonderful lady and you seem to bring out the best
in abbl of us.  I shink I would have loved having you as a
teacher.  (Smile).