[stylist] sharing

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 21:39:31 UTC 2015

Debby, I do not want to get too far into it here, but suffice it to say
that yes there are many things within most Pagan practices that are
inhibited due to blindness and vision loss. Some of us struggle with
practicing the way we want to because of it and we could only benefit from
sharing with others.
As for the lady on the church bus; Well, it is true that churchesare not
bound by the ADA, but it sounds as if that pastor was not being relentless.
He did come up with an alternative option that he was able to provide this
woman. He should be commended for this. For whatever reason he had to deny
her access to the bus, he was nnot denying her access to the church
function.
As for the taxi cabs driven by Muslims; Their personal beliefs are their
personal beliefs, but they are choosing to work in a public capacity which
is covered by the ADA.
I am no longer, or at least at this mmoment, on the NAGDU list as it was
getting too repetitive and argumentative for me. I think this was proven
when Margot resigned as moderator for that very reason.I do miss the
important issues though and luckily Marion does try and put things out
there on the members list when it is urgent.
We do talk about a variety of things here, but as Shelley had previously
said, this is primarily and always will be a writers' list. We need to make
that effort to keep it such. But still, we are more diverse than many of
the lists out there.
Let's not lose that either.
Eve Sanchez

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."