[stylist] Looking for ideas on good children's books

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 05:00:42 UTC 2015

Honestly I've not read Narnia as an adult. I heard about the Christian
undertone when I was older and never caught it as a kid. I understood it
when it was explained, but if it hadn't been I'm not sure I would've ever
gotten it.I adored Aslant back in the day and wouldn't want him to lose his
depth so doubt I'll get back around to it, but if I ever run out of stuff to
read I may revisit. There are lots of books I'd not mind rereading, but I
don't have as much time  for rereads as I did as a kid.