[stylist] curious-would this be too confusing?

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 00:19:44 UTC 2015

Hi,
Thanks for the positive feedback.
I just came to the understanding that how much work I'm really
going to do if I want to write these, since I've made it a bit
difficult.
By this I mean: the parents are both from London, but the father
is part German as well.  If that's not enough, the story doesn't
take place in the US, but in Canada.  So if I were a Nova Scotian
who visited family in Europe every summer, that would be okay.
But I'm not.  But the way I think of it is that it would be
really interesting research on culture, which really interests
me, and would probably want to visit them before I publish them.