[stylist] curious-would this be too confusing?

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 02:58:18 UTC 2015

Have you ever been to Canada? And do you know any Brits or Germans?
The reason I am asking is that it does sound like you are taking on too
much. Unless you do a lot of research, and I mean a lot, to get to really
know a culture, it will not likely come off as believable. If that is the
case, I suggest you write of a family that has the same cultural background
as your own family and that lives in an area that you are very familiar
with.
It is not the concept of POV that will trip you up.
Just something more to think about.
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."