[stylist] curious-would this be too confusing?

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 05:48:57 UTC 2015

Hi Sem,
That's a great  idea.
Is your story one of time travel? What is the premise behind it?
Yes, you are lucky, and it's funny that you say that because I'm
thinking of some of the avoidance techniques I used.  For
example, my main character spent most of the summer at home and
could not make it to Europe.  I did this on purpose so I could
write about something familiar.  My character did spend a month
in England during schooltime with her dad, but I had her doing
work online so that I could avoid going into details, so during
the time she wasn't doing schoolwork she and her dad were just
hanging out.  It sounds so silly now.
Vejas