[stylist] Looking for ideas on good children's books- LeftBehind

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 03:41:05 UTC 2015

I don't mean to offend anyone, but this is on the topic of something in the
rhetoric being only around 100 years old and as such being considered more
BS or invalid compared to the older biblical texts. But just for fun, why
not consider that Christianity in general is a new baby religion on the face
of all the years/centuries and such, thousands of years before of other
older religions. Yet it was still considered, in all it's fresh faced
babyhood to be the only valid religion, ignoring all the thousands of years
before it with a casually dismissive wave of the hand as it were. So
considering that, what's the difference?
I am not debating religion. Merely logic in a scholarly historical sort of
way.
Sem