[stylist] I-Pad VS Tablet Wondering if anyone knows

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 07:03:02 UTC 2015

Thank everyone for their helpful thoughts, experiences and general answers
as various perspectives from users is what I was after. I'm considering it
all and it's helping. Edward, as always thanks a million, and  that's a good
point. Considering not which is most accessible but what I want to do with
it. Mainly I want like a mini computer that's easy to carry wherever. So I
don't lave to lug my laptop on the airplane one vacation or to the coffee
shop during chess club when those I like to play with most go home and I'm
sitting idle. I like the smallness of it, but would like desk top, my
outlook express popmail, ETC. And I will be using the wireless keyboard for
typing for sure. So considering this, it seems that you're saying a tablet
would be better? Is that right?
Sem