[stylist] I-Pad VS Tablet Wondering if anyone knows

Edward Green ergreen1981 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 17:24:54 UTC 2015

Hi Sem,

No worries, and sorry for the delay in replying - I’ve been out for the passed couple of evenings and haven’t been online.

Yes, were I in your situation I’d opt for a Windows tablet as opposed to an iPad (the iPad is actually a tablet too).  I imagine that one of the more reasonably priced ones would meet your needs amply - I doubt you’ll need something like the Surface Pro.

Cheers, and have a good weekend, happily we have a long weekend here.

Ed