[stylist] I would appreciate your help

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 02:27:08 UTC 2015

As an introvert with extrovert tendencies I say guilt is pointless when it
comes to social activities. If I don't want to go, don't think I'll enjoy it
I just don't. If I think a person will pressure me until I'll have to be
rude to them I  just say I've a flu and no one  wants a person there with a
fllu. LOL. But usually I'm just honest and say we've other things to do, or
that I flat  out don't want to. Our  friends asked us last week if we wanted
to go to Ashland, like an hour away, to this music thing and I just said
thank for thinking of us but we're  not into that sort of music and just
don't want to. No reason to waste time doing something  out of any social
obligation when I'd rather do something else. I tend to be the most social
when truly around people I really click with, few and far between sadly, but
if I feel the need to be social that's what I need. Or an interesting
environment, meaning something I"m interested in. Specific types of music or
food or if it's shops, period type stuff or old toys or rocks/gems, whatever
as long as I'm into it.
Sem