[stylist] question about terminology

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 02:54:12 UTC 2015

Bridgit! I used to always pretend to be British when I visited my friend in
another state and we'd take a cab. I was her cousin visiting from liverpool.
Not sure why we got such a kick out of it, but Ah well. And back when our
fantasy role play game was on a phone system instead of on an email list
like  this one, we'd do our best to do our character's voices so my British
ones I could swing easily. Not so much the dragons, though. HAHA. Accents
are fun. My husband is Russian, but his is slight so it's difficult for met
to imitate. We speak with similar phrasings, though, and often people ask if
we're both from Russia so it's funny.
Sem