[stylist] General rpg info

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 07:46:07 UTC 2015

Hi everyone. This is for those who attended the monthly talk Sunday as well as for those who did not but may be interested. There are tons of groups like this on yahoo, but I'm just giving you a good main one as a lot of them have the same ads. This is not my group. I have no idea who the owner is, but it's a list to advertise RPG games, and there people can find one they may enjoy or if they make their own group, you can advertise it there. I've seen anything from the stuff we play, fantasy,ETC, to X-Men, Star Trek, even law and order or other T.V shows. LOL. Most of it doesn't draw me, but to each their own. Anyway the list is rpg-plug-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

link
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rpg-plug

Enjoy
Sem