[stylist] Poem - "The Relevance of Thunder" - Final Draft (Maybe)

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Fri Jul 10 16:53:10 UTC 2015

For Bridgit and Bill,
What a magnificent critique filled with detail and understanding. You are
fortunate, Bill, to have one of our writers take the time to do what she
did, and so clearly share her response to your writing.
I will save my comments for your poem on coffee. I did run the spell check
on this reply, and while you get a pass on your invented words, the common
error remains, the space between words.
I agree, keep writing.
Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.