[stylist] advice ab switching from PC+Jaws to tablet for writing?

DEW Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 17:01:29 UTC 2015

Hi Friends,
There are many times when I don't want to power up my PC but I'd like to be
able to jot down ideas for a story or article. I like the looks of those
little tablets everyone has, and I understand they make attachable keyboards
for them. I think with my hand issues I couldn't use a virtual keyboard.

Consumer Reports just did a piece about tablets, and they liked the Sansom
ones the best. Anyway, any hints about switching to tablets? Does the
Android screen reader let you do editing on some kind of document file that
could be then loaded onto my regular Windows 7 PC? Can you use keyboard
commands for navigation or do you have to use the touch screen? Any hints
about making the switch would be much appreciated.
Blessings,
Donna

-- The Heart of Applebutter Hill - a novel on a mission:

http://DonnaWHill.com <http://donnawhill.com/>