[stylist] A fun article on how language has changed in our lifetimes

Joanne Alongi queenofbells at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 06:40:59 UTC 2015

My teacher in elementary school used to say heavens to Betsy :-) and another one of my teachers said oh my stars. So, reading this article was definitely fun.hubba hubba I always heard that on the honeymooners but never anywhere else. Brought back some memories all of these :-)

shelley Queen of Bells out Sent from my iPhone