[stylist] Portland

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 04:13:49 UTC 2015

Hi, Brigit and list.
Well my friend Michael who loves the music with guttural growling in it as
well as shrieked lyrics that mainly sound like screaming at the top of your
lungs say it does take talent. I get that. I agree because hell I can't do
it. But  I tend to want to take the head off of whoever is so maybe it's not
a wise talent. HAHA. But music with screaming in it, we're talking Skid Row.
You  Tube the song 18 and Life. He's got a beautiful voice and he does
scream some, but nothing like that. there is still a tune and it is still
music. BTW I  can sing and scream that song perfectly...But I guess the
screamed notes aren't literal shrieks like if someone broke into my house
like this crap...excuse me music was last night. It is still sang and
musical and just a harder higher projection. Not just like I'm screa ming
into your eear to music. So if anyone's not sure, you tube Skid Row 18 and
life or for older school anything by Janis Joplin as she also does some
pretty cool ones like at the beginning of the song Crybaby. Love that.  Used
to want it on an alarm clock as I knew it would totally get me up in the
morning.LOL.So check them and then google or you tube anything scream-o for
genre. But again it's also notes. It's got notes in it you  could actually
hum if you weren't projecting/screaming them like she is. Screaming the tune
out sorta not just  bellowing. Last night our ears were raped. HAHA. They
need help. Anyway, hope I cleared up that difference in case you're thinking
more Emo versions orf Janis or Sebastian from Skidrow.
Sem