[stylist] Spiders and snakes and bats....

EvaMarie Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 16:02:26 UTC 2015

Sem, You got me totally wrong. I never said that Totems are angels. I would
never say something like that. I was trying to find a comparitive
relationship to explain things to Bridget.. This is probably one of the
reasons why spiritual talk is not appropriate here, everyone has different
ideas and beliefs and if I answer with my thoughts on this subject, I will
likely offend someone.
Quickly though, raccoons are totally cool. They are the most lovable
creatures I have ever known..
Eve

 President, National Federation of the Blind Northern Arizona
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Committee Chair, Arizona Association of Guide Dog Users
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Legislative Committee
Affiliate Member, National Federation of the Blind Membership Committee
Member, Slate & Style Editing Team

"You do not need to have vision to see the stars."