[stylist] Writer's Relief

Semirhage severus13 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 06:24:39 UTC 2015

Hi Sofie. I'd check the site writers beware as it reports scam sites and
such. Go there and put in the name of this site and see what comes up other
than the reviews you've already found.
We checked out their site and honestly it didn't look very pro visually to
my husband not to mention being difficult to navigate even for a sighted
person, but that doesn't mean everything. How much they're charging may also
be telling, but I'd say check writer's beware for reports on them in
particular rather than sites like them. I'd go for the site that is in that
category with the best reviews.
Good luck and do tell us what you find. I am awful at the business end of
shopping books around. I've got someone helping me out now that found a very
prestigious agent for her husband back in the day, but nothing's set in
stone and I have no chickens to count yet so am always open to more options.
The more the better.
Sem