[stylist] Poem - "Pool" - Second Draft

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 13:41:59 UTC 2015

HI Chris,

Thanks, as always, for giving "Pool" the once or thrice over;  I respect
your editorial acumen, and am currently giving your suggestions some
thought.  When I came to my writing corner this morning, I invoked
"Pool" and quickly saw that it's not as strong as it might be. So far,
I've done some trimming and rearrangement and now will give some thought
to your edits. In the meantime, stay cool, Mr. Chris and everyone, and
remember to stay hydrated!

--Bill