[stylist] Poem - "Pool" - Second Draft

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 13:50:18 UTC 2015

Oh yeah, Chris:

The use of "ape" in that line is meant to suggest that without the
scorchers of summer, the season would mimic the other months and so
deprive us of summer's particular charms.  But now I need to read and
reread that line to determine if the sense I intended is simply more
obscure than can be borne by a short little pleasantry about summer.
Geez, Bill, you're not trying to rewrite "Prufrock" here, are you? LOL

--Bill