[stylist] links for cultural info of the seventies?

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 12:01:17 UTC 2015

My project for NaNoWriMo this year is a novel taking place in 1975. I was
there, turned 18 in October of that year. But I want to be sure I get any
music, movies, slang and other cultural references of the time frame
correct. My story ends around September of 1975, though it might extend past
that. Does anyone know of some good sites for info like that? I found one
list of slang from the era, but I don't think some of it was quite right,
unless it happened in the latter part of the decade. I do well remember far
out, right on and can you dig it, however. Grin.

Sherry